Thursday, May 19, 2011

This is not color obsession, folks . . .


Yes, I seem to have an obsession love of this color!

I don't know why, but it's such a pretty color - the yellow-y greeny-ness (no, those probably aren't words!!)

So these last two skirts I made have had these colors in them!  I also love the gray with it.  I'm lovin' the wide elastic waistband I used on the flower skirt.  It's so much easier and faster to do and I like that type of waist band better anyways!


Of course, I needed some pockets on my skirts:)



I also have a scarf, which I love, that is that color!


So yes, I do love this color for some reason:)  I actually thought about buying a shirt the other day that was this sort of color, but it ended up being a bit too big.  I guess it was good to get another color other than this color, though:)

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Out in the Fields said...

Good idea to use the wide elastic. I think a nice white T-shirt with the scarf and skirt would be so cute, but I love white t-shirts so...

AsylumTanya said...

I love that color too. It goes with everything! (At least that scarf) ;) I am your newest follower. Come over to Greetings From the Asylum and follow me too!

Ashley said...

love the color!!! looks awesome:) so talented at so young, your amazing!!!

http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/