Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Simple Lace Headband & Jean Ruffle Hotpad

Yesterday I made a couple things.  First, I made a Jean Ruffle Hotpad.  I think it turned out really cute!  I used recycled jeans and fabric scraps.


 
I LOVE RUFFLES!!!

I really like how the color combination on this turned out:)  I think the pictures are cool, too . . . the reflections (I had it on the table) and everything!

Second, I made a Simple Lace Headband.  And they really are simple to make!  It's just made a headband out of elastic, and then sewed lace over it, not quite all the way around, though, to leave a little "stretch" room.



(no, my ponytail wasn't too cute at the moment)

I had really fun making these and I think they both turned out great!
Enjoy:)


3 comments:

Liberty said...

You are SERIOUSLY talented!! I'm a new follower. :)

Oh btw, I lurve ruffles too.

xxoo,
Liberty
www.libertyoriginal.blogspot.com

Aimee @ AJcrazies by AJK said...

Thank you so much! I love having followers:)

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

I think they both are so cute!!! I am a new follower too!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com