Sunday, February 20, 2011

Foods to Tempt You . . .

I know it's late, but I just felt like putting a post on - and randomly decided to do a post about DELICIOUS foods!  Yeah, odd, but it really might urge you to do some baking or cooking:)  Some of the stuff might not look great, but it's all SO nummy!  Enjoy . . .

Wheat Yeast Rolls & Chicken Veggie Casserole

Fried Potatoes

Ham & Cheese Rolls


Jo-Jo's & Picnik Chicken

Butterhorns

Homemade Caramels

Caramel Apple Cake

Snow Icecream

Chicken Ranch Wraps


Enjoy seeing all this delicious food . . . Hope you all had a wonderful weekend . . . Enjoy the day off tomorrow (yes, I'm really excited to have tomorrow off ~ YAY!!!)

3 comments:

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

Just what I need... foods to tempt me...LOL! Looks delicious... thanks for linking up!

Liberty said...

You have me salivating!

Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment about my shelf. I really appreciate it!

xxoo,
Liberty

Unknown said...

Yum! Yum! I will take one of everything, two butterhorns & a handful of caramels....:) Thanks for linking all the yumminess to my blog bash K.I.S.S., always appreciated.

http;//thetatteredtag.blogspot.com