Monday, February 21, 2011

No School!!!

Since we had no school today, I decided I really should clean/organize my stuff in our girls' bedroom.  I got it mostly done, but not exactly to my liking.  I need to get some more shelves and baskets/containers to get everything all organized wonderful:)

Today, as I was cleaning, I found some flower things that I had made for something a while back, but didn't end up using.  I'm not even sure what I made them for, but I decided to make a headband out of them that I think turned out really cute . . . and now Bronwyn wants it . . . The question is though, if I gave it to her, would she even wear it?  Because other headbands I have made for her she has either lost or she rarely, if ever wears them:(  So I'm not sure if I'm keeping it or not, but I really do like it . . . no pics tonight though, because I don't feel like loading pictures onto the computer.

So I probably really should be getting ready to go to bed now, since I have school tomorrow, but I just don't feel like it, so I'm here blogging:)

So I'll leave you now, with this:

You can buy some of these awesome baby toys to hang on your carseat, or whatever else you wish!  Buy one here, or any of several other awesome items.  These are from the EMKDesigns etsy shop - you definitely want to go check it out because she has tons of AWESOME items!

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

No comments: