Friday, February 11, 2011

Blog Awards

I am so excited!  The lovely Christina of The Tattered Tag gave me two blog awards!  Thank you so much, Christina!

I was given two blog awards:



Here's how the awards work:

Thank and link back to the person(s) who bestowed the awards

Share 7 random things about yourself

Nominate 15 other awesome bloggers

Contact those bloggers and inform them about the awards

So, I guess I'll get at that:)

First, the 7 random things about myself are:

1. I am the 3rd of 11 children in my family.
2. My favorite color is a bright/hot pink.
3. I really want to get my own room and decorate it black, white, bright pink, and maybe a lime green.
4. I wish I had my own camera.
5. I want to start sewing more and making some clothes (I actually ordered some fabric for a skirt a couple days ago).
6. I love to go on vacation over summer break.
7. I was going to go on a run a while ago (because I haven't in FOREVER) and I still might:)

And I now nominate these awesome bloggers!

1.  Nichelle @ Vintage Wanna Bee
5. Tasha @ Creation Corner
6. Aubree @ Yellow Blackbird
7. Ashlee @ Little Miss Momma
11. Da Nita @ Delightful Order
12. Kelsey @ Tattered and Inked
13. Ramona @ Stenersen Daily Life
14. Kaia @ Kaia's Life
15. Sarah @ Welcome to the Good Life

Go check out all their awesome blogs!

8 comments:

Delightful Order said...

Thank you so much! I would be more than happy to accept this award from you. I am truly delighted.
DaNita

saraH said...

oh you are so sweet! thank you so much and you have a beautiful blog! have a happy weekend!

Tasha said...

Thank you so much. That is very sweet of you :) Have a wonderful weekend.

Ashley @ Little Miss Momma said...

Awww, girl you are so awesome! Congrats on your award and thanks for thinking of me! I'm an only child, so I can't imagine how crazy it must get at your house, lol! Fabulous blog girly!!

Kelsey said...

Thanks so much girl! I can't imagine having so many siblings! Definitely an adventure :)Thanks for thinking of me- your blog is great!

Aimee K. said...

Thanks so much everyone!

Aubree said...

Thanks so much for the award to Yellow Blackbird!

Christina @ The Tattered Tag said...

So glad you accepted the awards!! Love getting to know more about you, that is the fun thing about these awards. :)

http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com