Friday, April 1, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

I'm so glad for spring break . . . a break from school; empty days to do whatever I wish - crafting, baking, sewing, etc. -  and yes cleaning (don't get me wrong - I don't WANT to do it but it DOES have to get done!  Haha - I wish I LIKED cleaning).

A full week ahead of me without school . . . sounds like pure bliss! 

And spring is coming!  The temperature has been wonderful and it's actually been quite nice this week - not very much rain, even!  Temperatures of up to 60+ degrees - wonderful!

I love spring time - I even like the rain some, although I do like to have nice days so I can do stuff outsided, too.  And I love summer, too!  Which will be coming before we know it!  I thought I'd share a few pics that I took with you from last spring/summer:)




 To see more pictures from the time above, go here (mainly pics of a photoshoot of Tara - love those pics, though!).

And this is from last year some time of Tara, my next younger sister.

So what is everyone planning on doing over spring break?  Hope you all have tons of fun!

Oh, and by the way, I should have a recipe for Peppermint Meltaways coming soon - and guess what - they literally melt in your mouth - DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

DANA said...

Congratulations! You made the round one finals for April on Saturday Mornings! Here is the link! Voting will be near the end of the month and I will give you a button to display proudly!

http://www.thesaturdaymorningsblog.com/2011/04/finalists-for-best-of-april-round-1.html