Friday, April 22, 2011

Just a Quick Update

Hi everyone ~

This is just a short little post for you everyone who reads my blog . . . yes, I'm still around, but no, I have not posted very often lately:(  I'll try to get posts on here more often . . . even I myself hate it when I wait around more than 3 days . . . I'd like to post at least every two days, but obviously that isn't always going to happen:)

Sooooo . . . I have been crafting lately . . . making clothes!!!  I have found out that sewing clothes can be pretty fun, even though I still have TONS to learn about making clothes, but I'm getting there.  So I do have a couple projects to show you guys, but I just need to get them on my models (the people they're for; Bronwyn & Morgan) and take some pictures.  So hopefully tomorrow I'll get the pictures of Bronwyn at least and post them . . . and I should be able to take them outside in beautiful weather . . .it's supposed to be 70 degrees . . . totally exciting!!!!!

So I hope everyone has had an awesome week . . . now instead of starting on another craft project, I should do some homework, as I skipped a couple days this week (the main thing I need to make - up is geometry, which I really don't feel like doing . . .   :(  . . . )  So I guess I also need to write a couple papers for P.E. if I want to get my points for the two days I missed.  And I need to work on a big project for English about Mary, Queen of Scots.  So who wants to do my homework for me???  Just kidding, I better do it:)

So for real now I better pop out the homework and start working on it instead of blogging and reading other blogs and crafting:(

Have a wonderful weekend!

p.s. Just because I know we need a picture on this post and so we can see something cute . . .


Brotherly Love . . . Walker & Hunter peering at Morgan  


1 comment:

Out in the Fields said...

Cute Pic! It can be fun to sew clothes, esp. for little girls:) Can't wait to see what you did.