Monday, May 21, 2012

Crafter's Weekly - week 16: make a hot pad






Last week we were to make a hot pad.  I decided to do a larger one that you could set under a pan, that had a ruched center.  I also tried doing a bigger piece on the back, and folding it over to the front, but that didn't work out very good.  I guess it just works best to do right sides together, flip, and top stitch, at least for me!!  I still think it's kinda cute though, and I really like the ruched look! 

Did you make a hot pad last week?  Link up below!!

This weeks challenge is to make something with fabrics you normally wouldn't put together (and have it look good!!).  :)  I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but that's the point right, to challenge myself to do something!!  I'd love if you'd join in, of course:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!


No comments: