Friday, March 18, 2011

Ways to Use Scrapbooking Note Pages

These are actually for my scrapbook project for school, and I have to have 2 paragraphs on each one, so I was excited for these notecards - it's a great way to journal!

If you haven't seen the scrapbook note cards, go here to see them, or email me here if you want me to send you the file.

I used the "Facts of the Moment" note card for this page.



This page, the note card used is not one I created, but one from the scrapbook retreat.  It still gives you the idea about how you could use them, though.  This note card is where I got the "Giggle HaHa Laugh" idea for the notecard - I wanted it to be a side ways one like this, but I couldn't get it to work:(


Enjoy . . .

. . . and have an awesome day/weekend!!!

1 comment:

Stenersenlife said...

Your pages turned out nice! I really like those note cards too!