Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baker's Review Wednesday 33: Boiled Baked Potatoes




Boiled Baked Potatoes

potatoes
olive oil
salt
pepper

Scrub desired number of potatoes clean.  Put in pot of hot water and boil until soft.  Place on a baking pan and lightly mash each potato.  Generously brush olive oil over each potato, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.  Place in oven at 450 degrees until potatoes are crispy (20-30 minutes).

I thought these were delicious!  Slather them in butter and eat them just like that or do the butter and also drizzle with ranch.  I thought it was SO delicious!!  I would definitely recommend these to you guys!!  I'm not sure what everyone thought about these, but I do know that at least some people liked them:)

(and no, the pic is not the best ever of them!  I was sitting down to eat and realized I needed to take a picture so I grabbed my camera and snapped a couple pics:)

If you baked something this week, link up below!  I would love to see what you made!



1 comment:

Kulla Klan said...

They were wonderful - thanks! Think I would've liked them even more a bit crispier:)