Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Baker's Review Wednesday 17: Apple Cinnamon Muffins {Linky Party}

Yesterday I made Apple Cinnamon Muffins.  I've made these several times, and they're always delicious!!  They're especially good, nice and warm, slathered in butter:)  Yummy!!



I guess I don't really know what everyone else thinks of them, but they eat them every time I make them, so they're not disgusting anyways:)

I would love if anyone wanted to link up to the linky party:)  I don't expect too many, if anyone, to do so, though. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!  

I've been busy (or trying to be busy) crafting for the bazaar, lately.  I can't believe it's only in 2 1/2 weeks!!  Maybe I'll show you all some of what I've been doing soon:)

If you are linking a recipe and/or recipe review in the linky party, please put my button on your blog somewhere ~ Thanks!!  (The button and code is on the sidebar.)


1 comment:

Kaia said...

I meant to do this but I've been working every day this week and haven't baked a thing.. hopefully next week!