Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baker's Review Wednesday 18: Blueberry Mistake Cake {Linky Party}

This cake was originally made by someone else, but I know the story to it - it was made from a mistake, so I now am calling it Blueberry Mistake Cake:)

Here's what happened:  Someone was making cookies and it called for a yellow cake mix.  She accidentally made the cake and then she couldn't make it into cookies, so her mom told her to put some blueberries in it and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.  Anyway, it was delicious and I'm glad she made that mistake!!


This cake is so moist and yummy!!  The blueberries sink to the bottom of the cake and I don't know why, but that just makes it SOOO good!!  I think the second day it's even better than the first!!

Enjoy!!

Now it's your turn to link up your goodies below - recipes and/or review of any sort.  All that I ask is that you put my button on your blog or blog post, which is on my sidebar.  Thanks!!

I want to give a shout-out to both my mom @ Adventures of the Kulla Klan who made Mom's Bread Pudding and Karen @ Out in the Fields, who made Gingerbread Coffee.  Thanks, ladies!!


Link up your recipes here!!

No comments: