Thursday, November 3, 2011

Getting to Know Me

Get to know me Questions

1. Eye color?
Blue

2. Real hair color?
Brown

3. Heritage?
Finnish ancestry, Lutheran church

4. Shoes you wore today?
Northside Tan Shoes (not sure how to describe them)

5. My weakness?
Snacks or {eating in general} - can't you tell?  :(  :(

6. My greatest fear?
all kinds of creepy-crawlies

7. Country I'd most like to visit?
Finland

8. Fave Christmas song?
favorite?  I love most Christmas songs so that is hard!  It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, O Holy Night & more:)

9. Perfect Pizza?
BBQ Chicken Pizza

10. Fave store?
Ross maybe for clothes(not really sure); Craft Warehouse/Joann's for crafting

11. Do you like thunderstorms?
yes

12. What you would eat right now?
a MicRib

13. Who is your favorite author?
Tracie Peterson

14. What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
I don't know - haven't lived long enough to do anything extremely exciting:)

15. Who do you most want to meet?
Jesus

Answering these questions for Karen @ Out in the Fields

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: