Monday, January 16, 2012

Crafter's Weekly - week 2: Knit Something



Last week's challenge was to knit something.  And I said if you didn't know how to knit, maybe your challenge could be to learn to knit:)  I hope everyone had fun!!



I made the It's a Cinch Head Wrap.  I used a variegated yarn -black, gray & white.  Here is the tutorial ~ if you know how to knit at all - just know basics (like me!!) you can make this!


I'm excited to see if anyone else did the challenge this week and to see what they made!!
This week's challenge was good for me, because to start on the challenge, I had to finish a project I had already started knitting, so this week made me get TWO projects done!!  I'll have photos of the first project soon:)

If you joined in on the challenge, link up below.  The button code is on the side bar.


This week's challenge is to sew a bag/purse with fabric you have on hand.  I'm excited for this week, as I love bags, and I have a new design in mind . . . we shall see . . .



2 comments:

Tara said...

I think it's really cute!! Won't be doing next week's challenge as I don't really sew that much:)

Out in the Fields said...

Very cute! I didnt attempt this weeks challenge, but will try the next one.