Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shop Your Closet: Something you rarely/never wear

I did a challenge this week that I was supposed to wear something I rarely or never wear.

This is what I came up with: 
The capris I'm wearing have never been worn before - I've had them for probably about a year or so.  I've just never known when or how to wear them . . .  I really like them though, and now I may actually start wearing them!!

Top: Kohls
Capris: free (thrift store type of thing - every spring/fall at my church)
Sandals: Old Navy

Are you wondering why my head is cut off??  It wasn't on purpose, but I was just using a self time & tripod to take the photos, and my head was accidently cut off - I decided it was fine since you could see my whole outfit:)

Linking up with:
 
blog


I hope everyone has had a wonderful week!


1 comment:

Aubree said...

Thanks for linking up!! Those pants are cute! I think they would look good with a cropped blazer and some heels this fall too. I love the lace shirt!