Monday, August 8, 2011

Confirmation Classes: August 1

 This was the first day of Confirmation Classes.  Mom brought me up to Centerville and she stayed until Tuesday afternoon.  I stayed at my Grandpa's house there.  These were a couple pictures I took that day.

Some of the beautiful flower's that I find at Grandpa & Grandma's.

Morgan & me.  I took this picture by using the tripod as a handle (it's like a 4-in. tripod) and using the self timer.  It worked pretty good.
I liked to go out on this swing and study, since I was by myself and outside.  Did I mention it was gorgeous and hot outside every single day I was up there!?!  It was wonderful!!

Can you tell I LOVE the self-timer and tripod??  They're totally amazing:)

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Kaia said...

You and your mom both! Why is it so amazing that we have nice weather occasionally? lol