Monday, April 9, 2012

Crafter's Weekly - week 13: Sew an article of clothing w/ fabric from the stash



Last week we were to sew an article of clothing with fabric from the stash.  I decided to make Bronwyn a dress with fabric from the stash.  This is how she changed to wear it at my grandpa's.  At church she wore a black undershirt under the dress with a navy blue sweater over it.  (It was cuter that way:)




I changed the way the handles on the dress were from the tutorial so they were wider:)

Did you make clothing with fabric from the stash?  Link up below!!

So I think this week I'm just going to take a break from Crafter's Weekly, because I want to make a dress and try to finish it for next Sunday.  I don't know if I will finish it or not, but I'm going to try . . .

Have a wonderful week!!


2 comments:

Kulla Klan said...

I'm glad she got a new dress to WEAR! OK - even though you'd never know it from this blog, Aimee is a straight A 4.0 student:) Somehow that doesn't translate over to her blog. I still love you, Aimee, just had to finally point out that I cringe every time I see your writing mistakes:)

Out in the Fields said...

Very cute and modern! I think your Mom's comment is so funny:)