Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sneak Peak of Kids Photos

 Bronwyn Laci

 Clayton Conner {all his pics were pretty good - you sure can get the smiles out of him when taking his pics if he's in the mood!}

 Tara Marie

Forrest David {he has kinda fake-y smiles there}

I took the pics of the kids the end of September and the beginning of October.  The three bottom pics are at my Grandpa Rhoades', and the top one is at our house.  I couldn't show you guys the best ones, though, because my Mom might not appreciate that too much!!  Hope you enjoy.  Yup, I do need to get in on some of the other kids' pictures, though!!

So how do you like the new look to my blog . . . just a bit different, huh!?!  I'm liking it A LOT!!  Hope you do, too!!

Have a wonderful day!!


1 comment:

Out in the Fields said...

Great job! I love the photo back ground and your new blog look!