Thursday, June 26, 2014

Graduation Party

 For my graduation party, I looked to Pinterest for lots of my inspiration.  I think it turned out fairly well, though definitely not perfect!

The tables outside.

A closer up of the decorations.

Inside the garage, I decorated slightly differently on the tables.  Kraft paper covered books and a pennant with the flowers.

Mom made this Congratulations banner - it turned out lovely:)

I wanted to do drinks in some galvanized tubs, and my grandpa happened to have these and let us use them!

My picture board.  I covered the cardboard display board with burlap and then put rows of twine on and clothes pinned my pictures on.

Both of us graduates with the cupcakes.  I made cupcakes and then put them on some foam board I had cut into 2014.  I saw this on Pinterest and knew I had to do it! :)

And people at the party!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day!  Thanks to everyone who blessed us by coming to the party (or tried coming!).  We appreciated it! 

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

It all looks lovely!

Judi K said...

so cool. I especially liked the cupcakes on the 2014.

Out in the Fields said...

I wish I could've been there! What great ideas:)