Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Time Happenings

So hey everyone!  I'm still alive:)  I  know, I know, I haven't posted in FOREVER:)

Lately it's been quite busy.  Recently, I started cleaning at my grandma's house, and then the next week I also started cleaning at my neighbors.  Tara is doing that with me.  We do weekly cleaning, so I think we're going to try and do the cleaning on Thursday's and Friday's whenever we can. 

Around Memorial Day, I started exercising.  I've been running and also doing a walking DVD.  I kind of try to do one in the morning and the other in the evening, but sometimes I'll end up doing the DVD both times:)  Hey, it's still exercising, anyways:)  I really enjoy running at Moulton though, if I can get mom to bring us.  To run one way it's 2.5 miles.  For the first time ever, I ran 5 miles, a week or 2 ago.  By the end I was hardly moving, but I did run the whole way, even if I did go slow:)

Our flower bed is just full of pretty, blooming flowers!!  




And tomorrow morning we're leaving to go camping!!  So we've been getting ready for that.  This morning I made huckleberry sauce for huckleberry crepes for camping . . . can't  wait to have them because they're going to be soooo DELICIOUS!!


I actually have done some baking lately:)  Last week I made these cinnamon rolls.


And I actually did some sewing again!  I want to start up my Etsy shop again.  I just need to get  some pictures of some stuff and then start posting it.  This is the bag I just made . . .


Well, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Aimee Jaylene
 


1 comment:

Kaia said...

Congrats on the running!! I started a couch to 5k program that's supposed to take 8 weeks.. made it to week 4 and got shin splints :( So I've just been going once a week and today went back to week 3. Kind of frustrating but I do want to keep at it!