Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Baker's Review Wednesday 45: Pudding Salad



Pudding Salad

2 3 oz. pkg.instant vanilla pudding
2 cups milk
8 oz cool whip
sliced strawberries
halved grapes

Whisk the pudding and milk together.  Fold in the cool whip.  Mix in the sliced strawberries and halved grapes.  Enjoy!!

**** 

These pictures don't make it look like the best thing ever, BUT , it is sooo delicious!  It's a super easy and simple recipe to make and it's yummy.  Yes, you should try it!

****

By the way, I'm not going to be doing a link party for Baker's Review Wednesday anymore, as not that many people link up, and the people that do link up, I read their blogs anyways:)  But, if you do want to do Baker's Review Wednesday still, you can, and you can put a link in the comments if you want.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far!

p.s. I've started putting my things on my Etsy site again!  Yay!!  :)

No comments: