Friday, July 1, 2011

Safe in the Arms of Jesus

Safe in the arms of Jesus, Safe on His gentle breast,
There by his love o'er shaded, Sweetly my soul shall rest
Hark! 'tis the voice of angels, Borne in a song to me,
Over the fields of glory, Over the jasper sea . . . . . .

Safe in the arms of Jesus, Safe on His gentle breast,
There by His lover o'er shaded, Sweetly my soul shall rest.


Grandma is gone to be with Jesus in Heaven and She is safe in the arms of Jesus.
I will miss her so, as we all will, but I am thankful for her that she is away from the earthly pains and sorrows, but is with Jesus in heaven forever.  I pray God would help all of us to get through these hard times.



1 comment:

Out in the Fields said...

Hugs from Auntie Karen. I'm so sorry that you have to say goodbye to a Grandma you loved so much. How glad we can be that we have Jesus and heaven so you know you will see her again! Love to all of you