Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WIWW 1: Confirmation Week

I decided to take pictures of what I wore - well, a few of the days anyways, during Confirmation.  We'll see if I continue on or not . . .

The first day of Confirmation Classes.
Skirt: The Limited (Goodwill)
Ruffle Tank: Kohls
Undershirt: 20 Below
Sweater: Target (Garage Sale)
Sandals: Old Navy
Headband: made by me

 The second day of Confirmation Classes.
Skirt: made by me
Gray Tank: Old Navy
T-shirt: 20 Below
Sandals (not the flip flops): Old Navy - redid by me
Headband: made by me

The fourth day of Confirmation classes.
Skirt: (Ebay)
Lime Green Tank: American Eagle Outfitters (garage sale)
T-shirt: 20 Below
Undershirt: new from garage sale
Sandals (same as other days above): Old Navy
Headband: made by me

 Confirmation Sunday
Dress: made by my Mom
Sweater: Kohl's
Undershirt: Target
Sandals: JCPenney's
Headband & Flower Hair Clip: made by me

pleated poppy



1 comment:

Jamie said...

You look great! It makes me happy to see WIWW posts with lots of "made by me" items. Your green skirt in the second picture is fabulous.